Thursday, October 9, 2008

Here goes nothing II.




After spending a lot of time reading Melissa's blog, I have decided to also jump into the blogging world and see how it feels to get my thoughts out there.  I suspect that many of my blogging entries from this point forward will probably sound very similar to Melissa's, so for many of you the information may get repetitive.  But my hope is to provide a different perspective on the goings-on in Barlowville.  I am also hoping for a way to archive many of my thoughts, feelings and experiences to share with my children when they get older.  I am also looking for a place to document the order in the midst of chaos that is my career, the teacher stories can go on forever.  So that sounds like the basics of what will be put up heree on my blog, so let the games begin.  

1 comment:

auntmel said...

So excited for the blog! I look forward to fun stories every day...don't disappoint! By the way, love that Harper's digging in the dirt so fun!