Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year

This past year has definitely been very good to myself and my family. First our new addition, whom is growing into quite the little man. We moved to a new house, which gave us room to spread out. Harper Started Pre-K, which means my baby girls is growing up way too fast. Melissa got a new job, which made me so very proud of her! All in all this past year brought many changes to the Barlow family, a family which doesn't take change lightly. That being said all of these changes have proven to be for the better and I wouldn't change a thing, except for maybe my new found receeding hair-line (yikes). I look very hopeful into the upcoming year and hope and pray that our blessings are as plentiful as this past year, but I have my health, the health of my family, a good job, and more love than any man deserves! It don't get any better!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Glad you're back! Boy, 2009 was great. Can't wait for the adventures that are ahead of us in 2010!