Saturday, January 16, 2010

"This is Jeopardy"

Owen and I have developed a very interesting afternoon routine as of late. I have discovered that Owen has a weird fascination with Jeopardy. That's right Jeopardy. "I'll take weird for $1000, Alex." I just turned it on one day and he stopped playing and started watching, so now everyday we get home change our clothes, get our snack and watch Jeopardy. I like to think it is my way of enriching his intelligence, when in all actuality it could just be that he is tired and manages to sit through Jeopardy and catch a little rest. Either way I look forward to sitting with him everyday and watching our show!

1 comment:

Grandma T said...

His sister used to fall asleep in front of my computer, watching a busy, noisy Pogo game. Do you think his fascination with a quieter scene could be an indication of the personality differences?