Friday, May 6, 2011

He's 2



Owen recently turned two. In these two years we have already had some wonderful times. Before having Owen I wasn't sure I wanted to have a little boy, but I can say today that I would not trade a little boy for anything in the world. We have become very good buddies, we mow together, we get donuts on Saturday morning together, we play cars and trucks together, and we get dirty together. But there are two things in particular that I love a out my little boy:

1. Daddy, I wuv you Daddy." "I love you too Owen." "I wuv you too Daddy." I don't care who you are hearing your child say I love you never gets old.

2. He has this very sheepish grin he gives when he is being a little toot or super sweet.

I never knew little boys could be so sweet and loving, but I thank God everyday for my little guy!





No comments: