Friday, May 6, 2011

She's 6? Already?

I can not believe that my little princess is six years old. It seems like yesterday I was standing over the warming bed at Thehospital while this tiny little girl held my finger. She has grown into an amazing little girl faster than I care to believe. I really enjoy riding in the car with her and just talking, most of the time she amazes me with all that she knows. Believe me this girl listens to everything, so she knows A LOT! In tribute to her six birthday I decided to name the six things I really love about my little princess:

1. If you have ever seen that freckel faced smile, you know why I love her.

2. She is very caring and always willing to help other people.

3. Always up to be my 7-11 buddy, she loves her some icy drink or fruit punch.

4. "I love you Daddy", no explination needed.

5. She is always excited when I come to her school for lunch or otherwise, I know this won't last so I take full advantage of those moments now.

6. She loves some good tunes as much as I do!

I have been truly blessed by being allowed to be her Daddy, I sincerely hope that in the end I will be everything for her that she needs me to be. I could not be more proud of her than I am right now.

I love you Harper.


No comments: