Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm never gonna work there....

This evening we went to visit our Grandma and Boppy and we played until it got to be a little late. When we left I heard the dreaded ding of the low fuel reminder, so we pulled into our local "oh thank heaven" (which is 7-11 in case you forgot the reference). After fueling up Harper asked me when 7-11 closes, so I very nonchalantly replied that 7-11 never closes and that is open 24 hours a day. To which she vehemently replied "I'm never working there, they don't let you sleep!" which led me to explain how the night shift works and to which she replied "good because I like sleeping at night". Always fascinated at how my baby girls mind works! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: