Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kindergarten?

Tomorrow my baby girl will go to her first day of kindergarten. I am not sure whether I am supposed to be excited or nervous. In reality I am both, I am excited for Harper because I know how much she loves learning and being with her friends. But I am nervous because this means my little girl is officially starting school. Yes she has already been in "school" for two years, but she will now be in school with kids who have never been in school. I wonder how this will effect her. I know one thing for sure, she is smart, confident, and dog gone-it people like her. I think she is very excited and that's all I can ask for. I am proud of you Princess.

Silly girl

BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am so excited and scared at the same time too! She is going to do great!!!